Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Vacation

Last weekend we ventured up North outside of Show Low with Big Man's parents for a great family weekend. The resort we stayed at was great, it had so many things for the kids to do. There was a family center with free play video games (including Ms Pac Man for me), tennis courts, basketball court, sweet playground, and a catch and release pond. The best thing was the 70 degree weather and rain every afternoon. We are so ready to go for another weekend! Any takers? This is really my idea of camping :) Little Man and Big Man had a great time at the pond fishing and feeding the fish neon orange marshmallows...








Little Ax is growing up so fast and is very happy about it. He has truly brightened the home with his continuous smiles and belly laughs. He is the most content and cuddly infant, of course I'm biased!

While we were up North he enjoyed his tummy time and looked forward to watching Little Man chase the dog around and around and around the house.....

Before we left paradise, we had to take a family picture... complete with Big Man's extra sassy pose and Little Ax staring at the ground....


Thanks King's for a wonderful weekend, we look forward to next year!

4 comments:

Mikele said...

Since I'm first to comment, I win the next weekend away!

Soooooo sassy.

Rachel said...

I don't know why but 'extra sassy' has me laughing so hard. Awesome descriptor....

Also, we share the exact same idea for camping. A bathroom, a bed, a roof, a kitchen...mmm...camping!

dani said...

Cute pictures and video! And I have to agree with 1. the cuddliness and contentness of Ax man and 2. your idea of camping. Not sure if I agree with the "sassy" pose tho.. haha

Kristi said...

Since I'm the 4th to comment, don't I win the next weekend away too?! C'mon!! :)

Looks like lots of fun... glad you got to get out of the heat!