Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Little Halloween Fun

Last weekend we spent the night at Big Man's parents house and Little Man and Grammie King took in a Christmas show. Little Man was cuddled up to his favorite things... blanket, bear, and Grammie!!!

Last year Little Man was a wee bit too little for pumpkin carving, so this was the first year of pumpkin carving. First he played ring around the rosie clapping for Dad.

Then he decided to sit by the eyes and throw them to the dog. If you look very close you will see a small eye to your left...
About the time that the pumpkin was carved, Little Man decided to join in the fun... He was really interested in the slimy stuff inside. He kept saying .. see see hold hold.

And once he was able to see and hold the slimy stuff his face turned to this expression. For some reason, he didn't want to see and hold it anymore.Of course a post would not be complete without a picture of my two favorite men! Here's my pumpkin putting on his hat... I love these guys :)
The next Halloween activity was making cupcakes. Since we were in Montana Little Man has taken a special interest in stirring.. maybe because he gets to do this????

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Adam wearing Superman jammies??

Anonymous said...

I love that they're both in pj's and love the cupcake mess :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I cannot think of a non-perverted comment about my superman jammies so I will just say at least I was waering jammies for once...

Love this bloggin thing Heather, really shows all the best moments!!!

Love, Your 'super' husband