Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More Halloween Fun

Little Man was an army sargent for Halloween, although some would ask if he was a ninja. My response is, did you not see the camo? Either way, we had a great time with friends trick or treating and Little Man loved the idea of going into other peoples' houses... were did my shy Man go? Here's a picture of Little Man getting ready and sampling the "cake".

Mr. Army turning on a show before we leave....
The group photo, but where are all those strollers? I am amazed at how big everyone is getting. Kinda makes me a little teary, but that must be the pregnancy.
We were trying to get Little Man to smile, but he was a little preoccupied with the goodies in the pumpkin... I can't blame him, I was just as excited as he was to eat candy :)

The three boys.....
The boys were a bit tired at the end of the evening, but the wagon was still going, so they decided to sit and enjoy the ride. And for those of you who were wondering who the crazy attack boy was in these pictures, I assure you it wasn't my Little Man. Here's how my Little Man plays in bouncies..

2 comments:

Mikele said...

C is getting quite the reputation in the bouncy world. Sweet pictures. Bring on the strollers for next year!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe C left the bandana alone. I didn't see him try to take it off once. What a cool guy!