Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How Would You Mix a Jar of Organic Peanut Butter?

Well, I before I post our San Diego vacation pictures, I needed to post this time sensitive information. This afternoon some friends were over swimming and my mom came running to the back door screaming "Oh my goodness, I spilled peanut butter everywhere!". To most people this may be shocking, but my mom has done many things that don't really surprise me anymore. Also, for the record she didn't spill peanut butter, it was more like she attemped to use the electric mixer to mix it and it flew ALL over the kitchen. And of course being the wonderful blogger that I am, I decided to take some pictures before cleaning up the mess (a little against my OCD cleanliness, but it was worth it :)I promise the "stuff" on the wall is peanut butter, you should see the floor we are STILL sliding on the natural oil....
With the pictures posted above, the question that runs through my mind, is where is the silver spoon that I would've used to mix the jar of peanut butter? Hmmm. I love my mom, she keeps me on my toes :)


And of course I wanted to include some pictures of the crew playing out in the sand box while my mom, Jen, and I cleaned up the kitchen. Take special note of Little Man's muscle's....

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

I'm cracking up. The peanut butter on the wall is killing me. What in the world?
Colin look like a stud lifting that heavy cooler...

Mikele said...

Oops. Just a little FYI, Skippy now makes a natural peanut butter. It's all the goodness of organic, but in a nice creamy jar. No mixing required.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I'd like to know what Adam, chef extraordinaire thought about that ;)

feather said...

We are still laughing about it and in fact found some on the staircase today!!! Good thing Adam is out of town....hopefully we have it all cleaned up before he gets back.