Saturday, July 14, 2007

This is where it all began....

Well, some people probably thought I would never start a blog and they would've been right if I didn't locate this fabulous blog template! I began making my first post and thought, where on Earth do I start....birth... no... elementary school.. maybe... high school.. too incriminating. Then I figured I would start with one of the happiest days of my life, when I married my husband. Most people have not seen my wedding pictures because I have not actually ordered any to be framed! Okay, I haven't even gotta through the first post and I am already making confessions. I hope you enjoy the pictures and more to come....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Feather, You have been such a blessing in my life and it is a joy to watch you blossom into a Godly wife and mother. I love your blog and can't wait to see how you develop it. I am also looking forward to adding some fun stuff too. Love Mom : )

mini and brother said...

I love your blog and I'm the very first to comment!!!! Welcome to the addicting world of blogs. This was the best surprise ever... maybe you really are going to stay home. I wasn't really believing you.

Anonymous said...

That's weird...why are there more groomsmen than there are bridesmaids?...oh wait...I remember.

Welcome to the blogging world, so excited you decided to join us!!