Saturday, July 14, 2007

Our Favorite Pastime

In our free time, we love to look at model homes, to get ideas and act like we live in the houses we are touring. During our last tour, Little Man wanted to take this pillow with him to every room in every house. He would carry it to every room and rest on it…..well; it was more like protect it because I was constantly trying to put it back where it belonged (that’s the OCD part of me kicking in).

Also on the tour, Lttle Man’s shorts were the center of attention with such names as “golf boy”, “snazzy pants”, and “trend setter”. I didn’t know the plaid shorts would get so much attention; I’m going to buy myself a matching pair.

We thought we could do some “remodeling” to our current house to make it look like this… anyone available next weekend to help?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world, Heather!!!

Mikele said...

Oh, wait Robyn, you mean "feather"

Anonymous said...

Cool blog Heather. My confession, this is the first blog I think I've ever read. So obviously, I don't have one. You don't feel so behind anymore, do you? BTW, since you guys are Settler's fans, we need to do a game night.
jeanette

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Welcome Heather! Love the blog.

feather said...

I'm glad to hear that I am not the LAST person to have a blog... so nettie, when are you starting one??? Cities and Knights we are so in, are you and Scott up for the challenge?