Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Tumble of a Good Time

Little Man is enrolled in a toddler tumbling class. He mostly loves running around the gym, but this week we had a special visitor.. BIG MAN! It was so precious watching Little Man show his Dad everything he has been learning.. Check out his balancing skills....


And he can climb walls too.... I love it when he tries this trick at home.

One of the free time activities is the foam pit... it kinda makes my stomach turn and I get a little nervous about not being able to get out, but Little Man seems to enjoy it. Good thing he can move around all the foam to get out....


Since Little Man was having so much fun, Big Man decided to join in
And of course, my two favorite men tumbling around.

And class pictures would not be complete without a picture of circle time.

1 comment:

Mikele said...

I think we adults could use some more "foam pit" time. I know I could benefit from it.