Sunday, May 16, 2010

Awana Celebration Time

Little Man was in Cubbies this year for Awana and he loved every minute of it. He's not a big fan of new places (that's an understatement), especially when Mom isn't by his side, but he loved going to Awana. It was probably because he had a wonderful chaperon :) Thanks Kel!

During Cubbies, I realized what a sponge he is for God's word. I love hearing him say the verses and look forward to how God is going to use these in the future. Both Adam and I teared up seeing his name on the program (we are suckers, I know). He even sang on stage, which is A LOT more than he has done the past two years in his preschool Christmas program! Can you tell he is a little nervous???
Apparently when Little Man is nervous he likes to stick out his tongue and lick his lips... Neat trick.
Little Man loved being able to sit by Miles every week and enjoyed having Daniel in his class too. And it doesn't matter how old they are, it's still difficult to get them all to look and smile at the camera at the same time.
Little Ax really thinks he's one of the boys too, someone please tell him he has another year until he can be in Cubbies...

5 comments:

Paige Baker said...

Oh my goodness, SO sweet! I miss you guys. Seeing how big everyone is is UNBELIEVABLE to me!

Anonymous said...

How adorable. I didn't know he was a cubbie. Cole and Tyler were sparks this year.

Robyn said...

Oh my word--it's not Easter anymore! ;) Happy to read the update and see Colin's sweet Cubbie self. So precious!

Mikele said...

He only held my hand on the first night. After that... he was off.

Carrie said...

I love Miss Kel's blue shirt. Talk about neat.

Love all those buddies together ...