Saturday, December 19, 2009

Batman Birthday Bash

Little Man requested a Batman theme for his birthday party this year, which I was surprised because he still plays A LOT of cars and racing games. But this could be a year to break the mold... Pa, NaNa, and TaTa were gracious enough to let us have the party at their house and there were lots of activities for everyone! We started early with some horse rides....

TaTa was excited that Hannah was able to hang out for a little while.

We thought a group picture was a good idea before the treasure hunt and the special guest appearance!

Ax looks cute in this one and Little Man must be teething and checking his molars!And off to the treasure hunt....After a few clues we found the Treasure... .Nananananananan.... BATMAN!Little Man was a bit nervous about Batman, but I thought a family picture was a must (and Jen just for you I rolled my Buckle jeans, so they wouldn't get dirty!)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm not so sure how I feel about grown men in tights ... but Batman appears to be very comfortable with the idea.

What a cool PARTY idea and by the way ... the blue/pink party is on :) We're making plans now!

Robyn said...

Who was Batman? Miss you guys and glad Colin had a good birthday :)

Heather said...

Carrie ~ Count me in on the pink and blue party! That is one of my favorite party ideas :)

Robyn ~ Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but Batman was Brennan (Danica's husband). Adam wanted to be Robin, but that's a whole different story :)

mini and brother said...

I am so scared of Batman!!! Great job!! Are you going to start blogging twice a month or something? Sweet!

Mikele said...

I would kill to see Adam in tights.

Rachel said...

Cute!! Great idea for a birthday party, I love that Batman really showed up. LOL.