Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It was a great family weekend, hanging out with friends and family. We enjoyed everyone's company :) Little Ax really enjoyed getting dressed up for the cool weather....


Little Man was "helping" decorate the gingerbread house with his great grandma and Grammie, but in reality he was eating the frosting and candy. In fact, he ate so much frosting it made him sick (vomitting sick that is)... hmmm do you think that stopped him though, until the next morning when he asked for the green roof with gumballs...

This was Little Ax's first Thanksgiving and he is very thankful for the mashed potatoes, especially when you can wear them. It looks like we had a potato fight, but Little Ax did this all on his own :)

And since my holiday spirit kicked in during October, I couldn't wait to put up the Christmas tree and all the decorations. This year decorating the tree was so fun because Little Man was able to do more decorating than destroying. A novel concept for a preschooler. However, his brother is working on the destructing...

I promise there will not be a lot of posts with me in my PJs, but I love this one with Little Man...

The festivities would not be complete without a hometown parade with some friends. We had great seats at the beginning of the parade where the most candy was thrown, so much candy you would have thought it was Halloween. I can't wait for next year. My dad was in town for the weekend and loved hanging out with the boys. Here's Little Ax reaching out...

It looks like Little Man and O like color coordinating their jackets...

More friend fun... check out O's expression when more candy was being thrown!!!



1 comment:

Mikele said...

I like your jammies picture. Now come decorate my house.