Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Little Man

Happy 3rd Birthday Little Man. Since the day you were born I have continued to learn how to be a Godly Mother, somedays are better than others. My love for you continues to grow each day and grows deeper regardless of the stage you are in. You have always been a little curious boy who loves to watch before engaging. However, once you are comfortable in a situation, you are a firecracker. Your favorite phrase at the beginning of this year was "Ahh Sure" but has recently been replaced with various dance moves and an occasional "I've been lookin for you". You love to snuggle, eat treats (not snacks), frozen pancakes and french fries, Cars, family, friends and books. You dislike bedtime, eating all your dinner before dessert, and reading only one book at naptime. You have a tender heart and melt my heart anytime you tell me you love me. And those big blue eyes.... what more can I say about those? You are a tough little boy who loves to trackle, play sports (by your rules of course), and Kung Fu fight. I love your smile and belly laugh, you always know how to brighten my day! Happy Birthday Little Man, I Love You!
Here's Little Man on his first birthday.
And his second...And then today at school, Big Man and I went to celebrate his birthday with cupcakes (notice the theme?). Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

So SWEET! Happy Birthday, Little Man. You are a precious kid and we can't wait to celebrate with you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3 years already. Time flies doesn't it. He is gonna be a heartbreaker. Especially with those big blue eyes. You all look very happy. =)

Rachel said...

Happy birthday!! He is gorgeous, especially those eyes! How could you say no??

mini and brother said...

Love him so much!! What a doll he is. Love his crazy face in the one of the 3 of you!!!

Mikele said...

Sweet crown, dude! I hope you kept your shirt on for the festivities.