Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alex's Birthday Party

Of course we started off the birthday right with a free pound of sugar, oops I mean donuts. Ax is trying really hard not to smile...
We are so happy to have NaNa and TaTa here to celebrate with us...
Kate and Miles joined in the fun and sugar experience as well, it was a true sacrifice.

Ax had more fun wearing the donut that eating it, but it is his birthday, so I won't correct him.

I'm not sure if the adults or the kids had more fun at Ax's Party, take a look and let me know....

4 comments:

Robyn said...

So FUN! Wish we were there to play--er, I mean supervise the children too! Love it. Suddenly I'm hungry for a cupcake.
Happy Birthday Alex!

mulelady said...

Alex is getting so big!! It is hard to tell the adults from the kids. Love Nana

Mikele said...

Love the ones of him with his cake!

Carrie said...

Donuts are the perfect way to start the morning ...