Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Ax is Growing Up!

Little Ax passed a few other milestones this week. The first was his first two word combination. In no time I will be taking orders from two small children.

This one cracks me up, Ax has discovered another body part. This trick will come in handy in High School

On another note, please pray that I start feeling better and my bronchitis and sinus infection icky virus do not spread to the rest of the family before we leave for our family vacation.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my...he is cuter and cuter every day! What a precious kid. I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick...I hope that your snuggle time with Luke last week isn't what did you in :( Will be praying for a quick recovery and protection for your kids and Adam. Call me if you need anything!

Rachel said...

Hope you're feeling better. He's such a doll, he's growing up so darn fast.

mini and brother said...

Really cute and smart too! Love the belly. Wish I was there to tickle it!
Have the best family vacation and look for celebrities for me.

Mikele said...

I didn't know that "uh" and "oh" were two words... :)

I thought it was Danica at first. Sorry, dude.

Nanna said...

The Bahamas is very beautiful. Great pictures of the dolphins and Colin. I absolutly love the uh oh and the belly videos they are too cute. Love Nanna : )