Thursday, May 1, 2008

Why Not Try Spanish

Teaching a toddler can always be interesting. I have been trying to teach Little Man to count to five for awhile and he always seems to count... 1, 2, 3, 5 and smiles at me with this grin that totally says, "I know what you want me to say, but I don't want to say it". And then when my mom was in town she counted to ten in Spanish three times and guess what... Little Man has been running around the house singing Spanish numbers since then. Hmmm, maybe it all started with the Piggy Bank that I bought that only counts in Spanish......

And a post would not be complete without updated pictures of the two brothers.. Ax loves his activity gym almost as much as Little Man, especially when they can cuddle in it together.

5 comments:

Mikele said...

Quatro is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Great counting, Colin!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Geez...he's practically got half of high school Spanish done!

Carrie said...

I think I'll try Spanish ... Joshua always seems to skip 3! !,2,4, 5 ....

Astraea said...

Email me if you still want the blog made over! :)