Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life with a Newborn

Well, it has almost been three weeks since Alex was born and we are continuing to learn how to function as a family of four. Here are some highlights of the last few weeks:
Number of diapers changed - 196
Number of wipes used - 256 approximately
Number of alcohol swabs - 34
Number of Doctor Copays - 4
Number of times Little Man has asked to see Alex - 21
Number of grunts from Alex when mom eats cabbage - tons and tons ask Big Man
Number of eye infections - 1 (hopefully this won't change for awhile)
The joy we have to be blessed with Little Alex - Immeasurable
And of course for the best part... here are some pictures to highlight the last few weeks.... Here's Little Man checking out Alex

Big Man decided it was his turn to watch Alex and of course take part in the napping...

Little Alex asleep ... shocking I know....


Alex says "I think I can, I think I can..."And here's a picture of Little Alex's eyes when they open.... Do you think he looks like Little Man????
And a little sneak preview of the Easter pictures that will be posted before next Easter !!!! This is a priceless picture of the proud egg hunter!

10 comments:

mini and brother said...

Thanks for updating. I love the picture of Alex with his eyes open!!

Mikele said...

Ah, finally!!! He's adorable and I love his thinking look.

Carrie said...

I've been waiting! So cute! I love that Big Bro has been asking to see him!

Anonymous said...

2 adorable, priceless little boys...I want to squeeze them both. Can't wait to see more!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Yay! Love your boys! How come Alex is always sleeping? Doesn't he know that his big brother has tons and tons of really fun Cars to play with?

Hey...I see a little of your sister Taylor in Alex.

Jenny said...

Thanks for the pics! i can see some of Colin in him.

Jenny said...

the other thing I was going to say is that the 3rd pic of him (the one with the scrunched up face) reminds me of you, Heather.

Candi said...

He's so cute! I think He looks alot like Colin:) Congrats!

Kristi said...

So you eat a lot of cabbage? I have so much to learn about you....

Rachel said...

Ohhhh Alex is just precious. Love the pic of the bros together!!