Thursday, December 20, 2007

What Does a Two Year Old Do For Fun?

Little Man is growing up so fast and continues to make me laugh (on most days). These are a few new tricks Little Man is doing.... The first one was a new game of hide and seek. I was in the kitchen doing dishes and I heard a sound coming from my room. I went in my room and didn't see anything, but the sound was coming from the closet, I peeked in the closet and still couldn't see anything....Can you find Little Man

But then I looked a little closer and found him....complete with his hammer of course.

Another new trick could only be shown by a video... he may have learned this from one of his friends??? What do you think?



1 comment:

Kers said...

Look likes he's ready for the WWE now :) I'm going to have to root for Junie though :)